Media Diversity Forum Comment Policy
We encourage thoughtful, civil, engaged discussions. However, we will remove comments that we consider to be harassment, hate speech, personal attacks, crude
or graphic, spam or off-topic.
If you comment on this blog, you agree to the following:
1. You are at least 18 years old.
2. Comments are moderated at the discretion of the Media Diversity Forum. We
reserve the right to edit or remove any comments.
3. Spam will be removed.
4. Hate speech will not be tolerated. By hate speech we mean anything that
promotes or condones violence or personal attacks against someone based
on race, sex, religion, ability, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity,
occupation, social class or economic status.
5. Crude or graphic content will not be tolerated.
6. Harassment and/or threats will not be tolerated.
7. Personal or confidential information may not be posted.
8. Commenters may not impersonate others.
9. No illegal content may be posted.
10. Any questionable content should be reported to the moderators.